If you want to create some awesome machine embroidery designs, you’re going to need the right equipment. The first place to start is the best-computerized embroidery machine for sale today.
We know it can be overwhelming, so we’ve done the work for you. Check out the reviews to find the embroidery machines for sale that best suit your individual needs.
- 1 Embroidery Sewing Machine Comparison Chart
- 2 What does an Embroidery Sewing Machine have to offer and why do you need one?
- 3 Embroidery Sewing Machine Buying Guide
- 4 Top Embroidery Machine Reviews
- 4.1 The Best Embroidery Machine on the Market for home or hobby use?
- 4.2 What is the Best Commercial Embroidery Machine for your small business?
- 4.3 What is the Best Embroidery Sewing Machine in the lower price range?
- 4.4 What is the Best Multi-purpose Embroidery, Quilting and Sewing Machine
- 4.5 More Top Rated Embroidery Machines Reviews
- 4.5.1 EM200 Superb Embroidery Machine Review
- 4.5.2 Bernina Bernette Chicago 7 Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine Review
- 4.5.3 Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine Review
- 4.5.4 PE525 Embroidery Machine Review
- 4.5.5 Brother Designio DZ820E Embroidery Machine Review
- 4.5.6 Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine Review
- 5 What is the Easiest Embroidery and Sewing Machine to use?
- 6 Best Embroidery Designs and Accessories
Embroidery Sewing Machine Comparison Chart
There are many sewing machines with embroidery capability through to those dedicated to embroidery only, and then there’s the top of the range commercial embroidery machines.
The following table displays the most recommended embroidery sewing machines with different capabilities, price ranges, embroidery designs, etc.
To help you choose the best embroidery sewing machine for your needs there are reviews to follow.
|Name||Type||Built-in Designs||Range||Design Field (inches)||Rating|
|Singer EM200||Embroidery||200||High-mid range||10x6||3|
|Brother SE400||Sewing & Embroidery||70||Entry level low||4x4||4.5|
|Bernina Bernette Chicago 7||Sewing & Embroidery||100||Mid-range||4.3x6.7||3.5|
|Singer Futura XL-400||Sewing & Embroidery||125||Mid-range||18.5x11||3|
|Brother PE525||Embroidery||70||Entry level-lo-range||4x4||4|
|Brother Designio DZ820E||Embroidery||136||High-mid range||5x 7||4|
|Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000||Sewing & Embroidery||300||Luxury||9x 11.8||4|
|Brother SE1800||Sewing & Embroidery||136||High-range||5x7||5|
What does an Embroidery Sewing Machine have to offer and why do you need one?
So maybe you are running a small business or a sporting club and you want to embroider your monogram or logo onto caps and tops. You might want to look at the dedicated embroidery only machines or even a commercial embroidery machine. You will find that over time the machine will pay for itself with the money you save by not paying someone else to do the work.
On the other hand, a hobby sewer may want the flexibility to add the latest Disney characters to their children’s clothes, bags, caps, towels, pillowcases, etc. With today’s computerized embroidery machines, capable of delivering the best machine embroidery designs, the choices are endless. It’s simply a matter of downloading the machine embroidery design via the USB port and adding the machine embroidery designs to your library.
You might also like to think about whether you want an embroidery only machine or are you comfortable to use the one machine and switch between normal sewing and embroidery. For me, it comes down to how often you will be using the embroidery function.
The buying guide that follows will help you to quickly decide on the embroidery sewing machine that best fits your circumstances.
Embroidery Sewing Machine Buying Guide
The question we ask ourselves now is do we want to take our craft to the next level and will ownership of the best embroidery machine for sale today take us there? For me, the answer is a definite yes, absolutely, for sure.
What you need to do now is to check out the reviews, find out what each machine offers, what functions you can live without and what functions you consider to be essential.
I’m sure you will find the embroidery machine comparisons along with the reviews will help you to find the ideal machine for you, at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
The Key Features & Functions that I look for:
- Autopilot Functions – for consistent speed
- Top loading bobbin – embroidery uses lots of thread you don’t want to be messing around changing the bobbin
- Winding bobbins while you sew – once again, embroidery uses more thread than other forms of sewing, this function helps to ensure your next bobbin is ready
- Easy Threading – as you will be using multiple thread colors and therefore changing thread you want to know threading the machine is as painless as possible.
- Auto thread cutter – for the same reason as above, the thread cutter is great a time-saving feature
- Frame/embroidery design area sizing – The minimum I would consider is 4” x 4”.
- Downloadable machine embroidery designs via USB or memory card – download direct to your embroidery sewing machine and customize to create exactly the result you’re looking for.
- Built-in memory – how many embroidery designs are stored on the machine. Don’t place too much emphasis on the number of built-in embroidery machine designs. The real value is the ability to download and utilize machine embroidery designs in multi-formats.
- Computerized touchscreen – LCD touch screen and downloadable software
- Cap/hat hoop capability; making your machine an embroidery machine for hats and an embroidery machine for caps – using cap and hat frame hoop inserts.
Top Embroidery Machine Reviews
The Best Embroidery Machine on the Market for home or hobby use?
Brother SE1800 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
I think the Brother SE1800 is the best embroidery sewing machine available, it’s well-priced and packed with features. The SE1800 delivers on quality, functions, and ease of operation, giving you the versatility to sew, quilt and embroider.
The SE1800 is intuitive, easy to use, super easy to thread with drop-in bobbin, thread cutter, auto-speed, auto-pilot, thread cutter, built-in memory, computerized touch screen, with all those sought-after functions that are standard across the Brother range. Plus, this sewing and embroidery machine includes its own on tutorials accessible right there on the machines computerized LCD touchscreen.
So what does it deliver in terms of embroidery? The easy to use and view touch screen with access to 136 built-in machine embroidery designs and 6 lettering styles. Connect to your computer via the USB to import thousands of machine embroidery designs from iBroidery.com and other sites as it accepts multiple software formats. The 5” x7” embroidery design field and an additional 5” x 12” multi-position frame allowing for combing embroidery machine designs.
The SE1800 also comes with an embroidery package which includes thread, pre-wound bobbins, and 15,000 machine embroidery designs on a CD, stabilizer, cap-hoop, sock-hoop and more. Allowing you to use the machine as a hat embroidery machine, a cap embroidery machine, a t-shirt embroidery machine, an embroidery machine for monogramming, a Disney embroidery machine; the only limit is your imagination.
The My Custom Stitch feature allows you to create our own stitches right there on the sewing embroidery machine’s touchscreen; allowing you customize all your embroidery designs (a custom embroidery machine).
If you want the best-computerized embroidery machine with the flexibility to use as a sewing machine then this is the machine for you.
The cost of this computerized embroidery and sewing machine is a bit above mid-range and definitely worth every cent. It really is the best home sewing embroidery machine on the market today.
- It’s a Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine in one and includes 136 built-in machine embroidery designs with 6 lettering style
- Autopilot function with Auto speed
- Top loading bobbin, needle threader, and Auto thread cutting
- A good monogram embroidery machine with dedicated software.
- The best home embroidery machine
- Only a couple of minor issues: It doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding and the Thread Tension is manual.
What is the Best Commercial Embroidery Machine for your small business?
Janome B-4S Commercial 4 Needle Embroidery Machine Review
The Janome MB-4S is a dedicated 4 needle computerized embroidery machine that is deserving of its place alongside the best industrial embroidery machines. The Best Commercial Embroidery Machine available and the best embroidery machine for your home business.
With this fully programmable embroidery machine, you set the embroidery machine design on the computer screen and utilize the auto-tension, auto-speed, easy thread color coding and auto thread cutting and then leave the machine to it.
The MB-4S comes complete with a 5.7” remote computer screen with 50 built-in machine embroidery designs and monogramming capability of up to three letters. You can transfer designs by USB and utilize the editing functions on this large 5.7” screen to perform basic editing tasks like rotating, mirror image, and re-size.
The remote screen brings added value to the commercial user as you only need one screen to operate a number of machines.
You’ll love the extra-large bobbin, it’s 1.4 times the size of a standard bobbin, 10 fonts for monogramming and has an embroidery design area of 9.4”x 7.9”.
The MB-4S is a Commercial Embroidery Machine for sale with a price point that puts it at the luxury end and it certainly has the features to support the price.
If you’re looking for the best embroidery machine for sale for home use, business or sporting club; wanting among other things, the Best Hat Embroidery Machine, the Best Cap Embroidery Machine, the Best T-Shirt Embroidery Machine for sale or the Best Embroidery Machine for sale for Monogramming, then this is the machine for you. You get it all with this machine, and your business will find this computerized embroidery machine pays for itself with the money saved by not paying someone else to do your embroidering. No matter what machine embroidery patterns you want this machine will handle them; making this the best commercial embroidery machine for your small business.
The Janome B-4S is the best industrial embroidery machine for sale.
- It has a large 9.4”x 7.9”design area with 50 machine embroidery designs in the built-in memory and extra designs to download.
- Its the best multi-needle embroidery machine
- Autopilot with auto speed and auto thread tension
- Easy threading via color coding and auto thread cutting
- 5.7” remote computer screen – you can run a number of machines off the one screen
- Dedicated bobbin winding motor and extra-large bobbin.
- A good monogram embroidery machine.
- Its embroidery only so you need will still need a regular sewing machine
- This one has limited software formats via .jef and .dst file format
What is the Best Embroidery Sewing Machine in the lower price range?
Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine Review
The Brother SE400 embroidery machine really delivers on quality and functions; you won’t believe it’s at the entry-level price point.
With the SE400 you have the versatility to sew, quilt and embroider, it’s a true all in one machine. This machine is the same as Brother BL-6800 Project Run Way with the BL-6800 including the rolling cart, that’s the only difference.
This Brother machine is intuitive, easy to use, super easy to thread, has a drop-in bobbin, thread cutter, auto-pilot, auto-speed, all the functions that are standard across the Brother range.
So what does it deliver in terms of embroidery? 4” x 4” embroidery design area, easy to use computerized touch screen LCD display accesses 70 built-in embroidery machine designs and 5 lettering styles, cap-hoop capabilities; making it at good hat embroidery machine.
Connect to your computer via the USB point to import thousands of machine embroidery designs from iBroidery.com and other sites as it accepts multiple software formats, this truly is a great home embroidery machine.
If you get seriously into embroidery and want to upgrade later to access a larger design area this machine is still a keeper in terms of its general sewing capabilities.
For me, the Brother SE400 is the best cheap embroidery machine. If you have been looking at used embroidery machines, you may well notice this sewing embroidery machine’s new price is competitive enough to allow you the luxury of a new machine.
- It has a 4” x 4”” design area with 70 designs in the built-in memory and unlimited downloadable designs in multiple software formats
- Autopilot with auto speed
- Top loading bobbin, needle threader and auto thread cutting
- Very competitively priced comparing favorably with used embroidery machines for sale
- The 4”x4” design area is limiting, if you get seriously into embroidery you may find yourself wanting more.
- A couple of minor issues – manual thread tension and it doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding.
What is the Best Multi-purpose Embroidery, Quilting and Sewing Machine
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Sewing Embroidery Machine Review
The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 is a machine for the sewing and embroidery professional with a price point at the luxury end.
What do you get for this? For a start a massive 9” x 11” embroidery design area, backlit computerized LCD touch screen, a stitch chart in the lid of the machine, 300 built-in machine embroidery designs, needle threader, a sensor to stop the machine when the bobbin is low, auto thread cutting and pre-set lower tension to assist with even tension control.
At a similar price point to the Janome MB-4S, the choice between the two comes down to your particular circumstances. Whilst the MB-4S offers almost everything you want in a commercial embroidery machine the Memory Craft 12000 is a multi-use machine ideally suited to quilting, embroidery plus use for normal sewing machine purposes.
This Janome uses the AcuFeed system, this is a feature favored by quilters because of its amazing precision and power. You also get a full 11” to the right of the needle making this machine really a dream for quilters.
The 425 built-in stitches take full advantage of the 9mm stitch width. This extra width helps to make the stitches bolder and more distinct.
The Memory Craft comes with 20 sewing feet, 9mm stitch width, precision stitching and almost unlimited decorative choices.
Memory Craft 12000 is a multi-use sewing and embroidery machine ideally suited to quilting, embroidery and general sewing it’s priced at the high end for a very good reason.
The marketing material tells us this machine will change the way you create and will make your sewing journey more enjoyable; it will deliver on its promises. The Memory Craft 12000 is the Best Sewing Machine for Quilting and Embroidery; so for me its the Best Sewing and Embroidery Machine combo.
- This Sewing and Embroidery Machine has 300 designs in the built-in memory accessed via the touchscreen with many more downloadable designs available
- Comes with auto tension, autopilot, auto speed and auto thread cutting
- Top loading bobbin and Needle threader
- Large 9”x 11” design area
- One of the best Embroidery machines for home business
- Uses only the .jef file format. However, there is an iPad app that allows you to import, export and edit existing files including .pes and .jef.
- And the minor issue – it doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding
More Top Rated Embroidery Machines Reviews
EM200 Superb Embroidery Machine Review
The EM200 Singer single head embroidery only machine with 200 built-in machine embroidery designs and 6 letting options.
The Singer EM200 allows for easy editing via the LCD touchscreen.
You can rely on this computerized embroidery machine to keep the stitches balanced and even thanks to the automated thread tension.
The big winners for me are the automatic needle threader and the bobbin winding while embroidering which are big time savers.
The EM200 comes with 200 machine embroidery designs in the built-in memory accessed via the computerized LCD touch screen, a large embroidery machine design area of 5” x 7”, it has auto thread cutting, drop-in bobbin, auto-pilot, auto-speed & cap-hoop capabilities. This machine can be used as a hat embroidery machine and a cap embroidery machine.
Don’t miss the complimentary downloadable software and online owners’ class. This is a machine for the more experienced user and you will definitely need to read the manual and take advantage of training prior to use.
The price is mid-range for a home embroidery machine.
- Large 5”x7” design area with 200 designs in the built-in memory and unlimited downloadable designs.
- Autopilot and auto speed
- Top loading bobbin with auto needle threader and auto thread cutting
- Continuous bobbin winding with auto thread tension
- Online owners class
- It’s embroidery only so you will still need a regular sewing machine
- Steep learning curve – I recommend you access the online training and the manual.
Bernina Bernette Chicago 7 Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine Review
The Bernina Chicago 7 is a mid-priced computerized sewing machine with an embroidery module that includes 100 built-in designs and a USB connection for loading embroidery designs.
The embroidery design area is an impressive 4.3” x 6.7” and it has 100 machine embroidery designs built into the memory which is accessed via the LCD computerized touch screen.
Features include top loading bobbin, LED light, manual upper thread tension, push button thread cutter, auto-speed via start/stop button and includes a needle threader, auto thread cutter, and cap hoop capability; making this a good cap embroidery machine and hat embroidery machine
- Design area is 3″x6.7″ and holds 100 designs in its memory, accessed via the touchscreen; you can also download designs via Bernia DesignerPlus (embroidery software extra).
- Autopilot and auto speed with top loading bobbin and needle threader
- It doesn’t accept multiple software formats, .exp format only
- Two minor issues: it doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding and the thread tension is manually operated.
Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine Review
With the Singer Futura XL-400 you can create and edit your sewing machine embroidery designs using the software provided, then transfer using the USB cable.
The design software will read multiple design file types. It’s a mid-priced machine with a large embroidery design area of 5” x 7”, usually only found on machines with at a much higher price point.
The Singer Futura comes complete with 125 designs in the built-in memory including 5 lettering styles. The automatic needle threader, auto-pilot, auto-speed and the drop and sew bobbin make it easy to get started on your project.
The only question left to ask is whether this is a fantastic sewing machine with embroidery capability or a fantastic embroidery machine that’s also a sewing machine?
- Its a Sewing & Embroidery Machine with 125 built-in designs with the option of unlimited downloadable designs as it reads multiple software formats. A Disney embroidery machine!
- Autopilot and auto speed with top loading bobbin and easy threading
- Large 5”x7” design area with built-in memory on this digital embroidery machine
- Doesn’t include a touchscreen
- Spool stand tends to tangle the thread (solution: put the spool in a cup behind the machine)
- The hoop sensors don’t always recognize the correct hoop when installed
- Two minor issues: It doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding and only has manual thread tension
PE525 Embroidery Machine Review
The Brother PE525 is priced at entry level and yet still delivers all you need to commence your embroidery journey, its a great, cheap embroidery machine.
This embroidery only machine is easy to use with the computerized LCD touchscreen display accessing the memory which includes 70 built-in embroidery designs and 5 lettering styles.
In common with the other Brother machines, this model allows for computer connectivity via the USB enabling the downloading and editing of countless designs in multiple formats.
The PE525 comes fully equipped with those sought-after functions, including auto-pilot, auto-speed, drop-in bobbin, needle threader, auto thread cutting and cap-hoop capability.
This model has the same embroidery capacity as the Brother SE400 without the normal sewing function. So if you already have a sewing machine this embroidery machine may be the perfect companion machine for you.
- 70 built-in designs in the built-in memory plus unlimited downloadable designs available as it reads multiple software formats
- Autopilot and auto speed with top loading bobbin, needle threader and auto thread cutting
- Computerized touch screen
- The 4”x4” design area is limiting, if you get seriously into embroidery you may find yourself wanting more.
- Its embroidery only so you need will still need a regular sewing machine
- Two minor issues being the manual thread tension and it doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding
Brother Designio DZ820E Embroidery Machine Review
Like all Brother sewing machines, the Designio DZ920E is stacked with sewing features like the drop-in bobbin, easy threading, auto thread cutter and auto speed.
As for the embroidery functions on this machine, the 5”x7” embroidery design area provides a large field to use the 136 built-in designs and 6 lettering fonts accessible through the computerized LCD touchscreen.
The Designio DZ920E has virtually unlimited machine embroidery design options via the import of designs with the built-in card slot where you can store your purchased or custom edited designs to the built-in memory for future use.
You can edit designs by rotating, mirror image, decrease or increase the size of your designs and see how they look on the LCD touchscreen display.
The Designio DZ920E is a great machine in the mid/high price range and comes with a value-added package of accessories which include a CD with 200 embroidery designs, embroidery thread, bobbin thread, pre-wound bobbins, thread snips and 2 extra hoops. Another great embroidery machine for hats.
- This Sewing & Embroidery Machine has 136 built-in designs and a large 5”x7” design area
- Unlimited Downloadable Designs available as it reads multiple software design formats
- Autopilot and auto speed with top loading bobbin, easy threading and auto thread cutting
- Computerized touch screen
- Only two minor issues: It doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding and has manual thread tension
Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine Review
Like all Brother Machines, the PE770 is stacked with features like the drop-in bobbin, easy threading, auto thread cutter, auto-speed, and auto-pilot.
As for the embroidery functions on this machine, the 5”x7” embroidery design area provides for larger design and lettering, with 136 designs in the built-in memory and 6 lettering fonts all accessible via the computerized LCD touchscreen.
The machine embroidery design options on the PE770 really are unlimited. You can import designs via USB or store on the memory card provided; custom and edit the designs and save to use later.
You will easily perform basic editing tasks like rotating, mirror image, and re-size. Then see how your edits look on the LCD display.
Best of all the PE770 reads multiple software design formats.
The PE770 is the best embroidery machine for sale in the mid-range price point.
- It has a large 5”x7” design area with 136 built-in designs and unlimited downloadable designs accepting multiple software formats. The real value here is the ability to download and utilize designs in multi-formats.
- Autopilot with Auto speed
- Top loading bobbin, easy threading and auto thread cutting
- Built-in memory with computerized touchscreen
- Minor points only – it doesn’t allow for continuous bobbin winding and thread tension is manual
- It’s embroidery only so you need will still need a regular sewing machine
What is the Easiest Embroidery and Sewing Machine to use?
If you’re new to embroidery, or even new to sewing, I would recommend starting your journey with one of the Brother Embroidery & Sewing Machines. These machines are really intuitive, from the moment you take one out of the box you will know you have made the right decision.
The Brother machines have auto-pilot and auto-speed, so you just set the speed and press the auto-pilot button to start sewing. No more stops, starts, fast, slow as can happen with the foot pedal (or is that just me?). Of course, they come with a foot pedal for those who are comfortable with this method; for me its auto-pilot all the way. So if your looking for an easy computerized embroidery machine you need look no further than one from the Brother range.
So from here it really comes down to how you are going to use your machine and how much you want to spend.
You might want to think about an embroidery only machine plus a sewing only machine and switch between the two much like you do with your serger and sewing machine.
If so check out the above embroidery machine review on the PE525. This embroidery only machine is one of the lowest priced and still packed with features or maybe consider the SE400. Both of these machines are lightweight and portable, good small embroidery machines.
Priced just a few dollars more the PE525, the SE400 is a multi-use machine and packed with all those sewing machine functions we’ve come to expect such as buttonholes, blind hemming, zipper foot, zig-zag, needle threader etc.
However, for me, it’s got to be the Brother SE1800. Yes the Brother SE1800 is more expensive however it’s packed full of features and accessories. The SE1800 is the best embroidery sewing machine.
Let’s not fool ourselves buying the sewing embroidery machine is just the beginning we need the accessories to start creating. For a start, we need the thread in all colors, stabilizer, bobbins, various hoops including a cap-hoop of course. The SE1800 arrives with all this. Best of all this machine comes with a CD packed with a massive 15,000 machine embroidery designs.
So if you are looking for the easiest to use sewing and embroidery machine, then for me, it has to be a Brother and preferably the Bother SE1800.
Best Embroidery Designs and Accessories
Let’s not fool ourselves buying the machine is just the beginning we need the accessories to start creating. For a start, we need machine embroidery designs, embroidery thread in all colors, stabilizer, pre-wound bobbins, a thread stand, placement rulers, hoops and you might want to look at a roller bag too.
The Best Machine Embroidery Designs
Of course, explore all the online options like Brother’s iBroidery and the multitude of other online machine embroidery design sites. There are also CD’s available.
A good source of designs is available by Anita Goodesign .
You’ll find a vast array of designs with CD’s packed with design ideas like Christmas, Halloween, Beach, Cut Work, Holiday, Nursery Rhymes. These are the best-computerized embroidery machine designs.
I’ve found the CD’s packed with designed and are very competitively priced as against the online version of computerized embroidery machine patterns.
It’s worth having a look at the Brother PED-Basic Software for Downloading Embroidery Designs. This gives you the software for downloading embroidery machine designs and includes CD, 4M blank memory card, USB card writer box and manual.
Embroidery Placement Rulers – for fast and easy positioning
You might find, as I did that you need a variety of these rulers of different shapes and sizes, to suit your machine embroidery projects.
- Embroidery Placement Ruler Adult Size Small – 4XL,
- Creative Notions Embroidery Placement Ruler Jr (Little Buddy) and
- Lil Helper – Above Pocket Embroidery Placement Tool.
These three should cover the majority of your needs.
I recommend you purchase a thread spool stand capable of holding multiple spools. These sit behind your machine resembling the threading apparatus on the serger. One of these will help eliminate thread tangles on your embroidery sewing machine.
Why do you need it? Stabilizer helps to reinforce fabric when the stitching may cause damage to the fabric and is intended to be removed after completing the work.
There are three main types (weights):
- Tear-away – very paper like this stabilizer works well with lightweight fabric and light stitch work.
- Wash-away – This stabilizer dissolves in water after stitching. Best used when stitching appliques or when a bit of stabilizer is needed on the fabric’s right side.
- Cut-Away – Usually used when working with heavy stitch work, cut-away adds firm support to the fabric.
Now you know why you need stabilizer the next step is to decide if you want to buy it pre-cut or in the roll.
So you buy it by the weight and hoop size (more convenient), or by the weight in a roll and cut to fit (more economical).
Shopping for thread, like shopping for fabric, it’s like visiting the candy store. So many delicious colors to choose from, you’ll want them all.
The best and most economical way to purchase your embroidery thread is the package deals.
My favorite is Thread Nanny – 80 cones of Polyester Embroidery Thread 1100 yarn. 78 colors and 1 each of black and white. Suitable for comleting your machine embroidery designs using your Brother, Janome, Singer and Bernina sewing and embroidery machines.
Sinbel and Simthread have good quality thread, suitable for your comuterized embroidery machine designs and available in package deals. You typically save up to 50% with a package as compared to the price for single cones.
Hemingworth thread cabinets are worth a look, holding up to 315 spools, there’s old world charm about these. Definitely worth a look.
Sewing Starter Kit
Starter kits!!! We’re back in the candy store, I love these. The problem for me is choosing only one.
EverSewn Ultimate Sewing Starter Kit. This bundle comes with 14 high-quality sewing and crafting tools, titanium tailor scissors, scratch resistant cutting mat and 45mm rotary cutter with ergonomic handle.
There is the Brother Sewing Starter Kit too. This bundle for the Brother machine owners includes key items for beginner projects, 6 spools of colored thread, 10 sewing needles, 10 empty bobbins, sewing feet – 1 clear view accessory foot, 1 pearl and sequin, 1 cording.
Or the Brother Embroidery Starter Kit. This bundle includes 6 spools of colored embroidery thread; 10 embroidery needles; 10 empty bobbins; and 10 pre-wound thread on bobbins, 12 sheets of 9-by-7 tear-away stabilizer; 12 sheets of 6-by-6 cut-away stabilizer; and 1 pair of German stainless-steel snips
Sewing Machine Roller Bags
Singer 19” Sewing Machine Roller Bag
The Singer Roller Bag is 19” x 10” x 13” and fits most machines. The roller bag has a collapsible handle to make storage easy and has room for your accessories in the internal and external pockets.
The BlueFig TB19 Sewing Machine Roller Bag
The BlueFig TB19 is 20″ x 12″ x 9″ and fits most Machines with room for your accessories in the internal and external pockets. Collapsible handle for easy storage.
Luova 19″ Rolling Sewing Machine Trolley in Pink
The Louva 19” fits the majority of machines, has a lockable comfort grip handle for easy of movement.
Embroidery uses more thread than other forms of sewing, having pre-wound bobbins on hand helps to keep your sewing running smoothly. There are many Pre-Wound Bobbin packages, just two examples below.
Lettering & Monograms
Monogram It – Amazing Designs Monogram It Stand Alone Monogramming Software
With this machine embroidery monogram program you have the choice of 24 monogram fonts and 2 applique font allowing you to create monograms with up to 4 letters and includes 25 frame types, 39 embroidery designs, and editing functions.
Brother ELS Embroidery Lettering Monogramming Software
Brothers’ Embroidery Lettering Monogramming Software includes 20 fonts and 5 monogram styles, 40 frames, 3 text styles, and 14 fill patterns. This brother accessory is compatible with the majority computerized embroidery machines that accept multi-format software.